What's New In Jess' . . . Closet? | Primark Aviator Sunglasses



Hi guys!

Little old me took a trip to Primark (well not on purpose!) and I bought a couple of things, these amazing sunglasses were one of the things.
I was going to put everything all in one post but I took some pictures and I didn't really like them #bloggerproblems! Also, I wasn't sure if I was going to keep them as they were impulse buys *slaps wrists*

If you saw my April Lust List, I mentioned that I had me eye on a pair of amazing sunglasses. I was obsessing over the Indie Dapper Hipster Flat Top Vintage Aviator Sunglasses from Zero UV, they were $10.95 which converted to pounds is £6.54, bargain for a pair of beautiful sunglasses.

Well, knowing me, I always want to get something cheaper and instantly. Ordering things online especially from abroad can aggravate me because there's always a problem and I didn't want to take that risk.
So when I took a trip to Primark and saw these sunnies just sitting among the others and picked them up without hestitation, I hadn't even looked at price until I put them on the till. 
I knew they couldn't be any more than £3 anyway and I was right, they were an amazing £2, bargain or what?

I can't wait to wear them this Summer, they're so chic! I wish they had them with gold accents but when I saw them, I needed them in my life. When I go back to Primark, I'm going to keep a look out for a gold accent pair because Primark constantly rotate their stock.

If you haven't been to Primark this Spring (I'm sure you all have!), I really suggest you do, they have some gorgeous pieces in. I wanted to buy so many things but I wasn't really prepared for a huge shop so next time I go in, I'm going to be more than prepared to tackle the streams of people and carry a few heavy bags home!

Have any of you been to Primark lately? What did you pick up? Feel free to leave links for me to check out your hauls!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn xo


Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...