What's New In Jess' . . . Closet! | feat. LOVE


Hello!

Got some new pieces to show you all today. I love LOVE, they never fail to produce amazing clothing at good prices. As always, I head straight for the sale because that's where the best pieces are!

I wanted some Summer dresses that could be worn casually or be dressed up.
I found these!





Just your bog standard LBD, it's jersey so it's so easy to wear casually. Definitely a 'walk in the park' kinda dress. I love the straps and the mesh overlay. I also like the fact I can throw on a nice cardigan and some court shoes and wear it for an evening out.





This is one definitely more dressy I would say, it can be dressed down with a pair of trainers and a light jacket. It has lining in the skirt that makes it fuller which I love, feel so girly wearing it. Love the fact that it's a halter neck, definitely compliments my neck and shoulders.
Can't wait to wear it!

So that's what's new in my closet, I've got to go and invest in some strapless, backless bras now. Oh the joy!

Have you all been on the hunt for Summer dresses?
Share your love for shopping haha and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...