What's New In Jess' . . . Make Up Drawers? | Urban Decay Naked Basics DUPE



Hiya!

You must've clicked to read this post because it said 'Urban Decay' or because it says 'dupe'!
I read Becca's blog from Fashion Train and saw she managed to snap up an UD palette dupe for under £5 so straight away, I virtually sprinted onto the Tmart  website and ordered the Basics palette.

You'll be in even more shock when I tell you I paid £1.83! I didn't even pay £2, now that's a serious bargain!
I was super pleased when it arrived in the post, in amazing condition and looking exactly the original.
I swatched them and will show them in a review/eyeshadow look later on but I'll tell you now, never doubt a cheap dupe.
They can be the best gems about!

What bargains have you come across recently? I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading!
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...