Throwback Thursday | Paco Rabanne S/S12



Hey everyone!

The week's nearly finished, boo for me, I'm on a half term break and I'm dreading going back to college, I have so much work to do. *cries*
Oh, apologies for missing last week's Throwback post (if you were looking forward to it, that is haha)!

This week, I have a throwback that is very close to my heart, I researched this collection like crazy for a college project, being very inspired by it.

All I can say about this collection is chainmail and metallic.
It's amazing!

The fact that someone cut up these pieces and put them all together is crazy, the garments fit the body like a glove. I'm guessing the skin must've been pinched a few times!

When you look at a collection that is full off metallic this and that, you can be put off quite quickly but when you look past that, the detailing is what makes the collection.

Definitely going to be referring to this collection any chance I can.
What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn x



Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...