Argan Oil Hair Treatment



Hi guys, 

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would've seen the post I put  up about 'How I care for texturised hair', I had quite a few people email and tweet me about how helpful it was. If you haven't read it, definitely have a look because it could help you out, especially if you have texturised/natural hair.

That post went down quite well and people were very interested in what I was using in my hair so I thought I would do more in-depth reviews on the products I use.

So first up is this argan oil. I remember my mum buying it for me and I was so excited to try it out, she also bought a heat defense spray from the same brand (review later).

I washed my hair that day so I could try it out, my mum couldn't understand why I was so happy, I couldn't either. I think deep down, I really wanted a hair product that would revive my hair.

I washed my hair like usual and when I had put in my leave in conditioner, I put the oil only onto my ends and then I put in my heat defense and blow dried like normal. I noticed my hair was very soft, only a little softer than usual.
I straightened my hair like I usually do and then I applied the oil lightly to the whole head.

I must say I am a bit apprehensive about using oily things in my hair because I hate oil products that make my hair limp and disgustingly greasy. This oil was quite light and not greasy, it added that shine it needed and that softness too.

I applied it every 3 or 4 days, depending on how my hair felt when combing it. I'd say it is one of my favourite hair oils after my trusty Black Castor Oil.

It's perfect for those that suffer from dull looking hair and need that extra healthiness.
I'd definitely repurchase (or make my mum buy me another haha), it's a great product and it's got all the bits and bobs I look for in a hair product.

Let me know if you've tried or will try this product, it's definitely a little gem in the midst of all the other hair oils.

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn x

Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...