Superdrug 2 in 1 Cream Wash & Mask | Skincare Review




Superdrug Deep Action 2 in 1 Detoxifying Cream Wash & Mask

Hey guys,

I planned to put another post up today however I didn't like the lighting in the pictures so I scrapped it.
Instead I have a skincare review, oh yeah, skincare! 

I'm not a hardcore skincare person but I love making sure my skin is looking flawless, I mean, who doesn't?
Whenever my skin is starting to look a bit crazy, I put it down to dirty  make up brushes or it being 'that time' of the month.

When I do have clean make up brushes and it's the normal time of the time, my skin is fairly spot-free and smooth looking.

I really like the Superdrug Deep Action skincare range, I bought the facial scrub around Christmas time and loved it. A few months later, my face was a bit sore and a bit dry (I have oily skin!) so I wanted to look for something more gentle on my skin.

I opted for the Superdrug brand, cream wash. It doubles up as a facial mask which I think is a great idea.
I used it for about a week and my skin was quite dry but I think my skin was trying to adjust to a change of product because afterwards my skin went back to normal.

I'd say I saw a difference after about a week and a half when my skin stopped being dry so no there wasn't 'visible results from day 1' like promised. However I noticed my face wasn't as porous as it usually is and it's much smoother. 
It's really gentle on the skin and doesn't burn my skin in the process of 'detoxifying' my face.

I use it daily and I personally don't think it's too much for my skin, it is quite gentle so if you have sensitive, I think you'll be alright. It does control my shine like it says it should, some days I go without powder on and I find myself only slightly shiny, much less than I usually would.

I think this is a winner for me, also coming in at £2.50 or a little bit more, I'd definitely recommend it. I will be repurchasing along with the facial scrub!

Have any of you tried it, do you like it or nah?
Let me know your views and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn

2 comments:

  1. great review, thank you for the recommendation.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...