Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick | Review





Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 470 Glam Plum Fulham

Hey guys,

Got a review for you all today. I was gifted this amazing lipstick by my best friend for Christmas. I wore it quite a bit throughout Winter but I never got a chance to review it.

First of all, I love the packaging without the lid, I think the lid makes it look slightly childish but the lovely silver inside makes up for it.

I love the shade, it compliments my skin tone, it's not red and it's not pink, it's perfectly balanced.
I usually wear this lipstick with a daytime smokey eye or a pink toned smokey eye. 

The texture and the application of the lipstick is amazing, it just glides onto the lips (if well moisturised beforehand) and it sits on the lips like Vaseline, it's adds so much moisture to my lips.

I wouldn't say this lipstick lasts too long and I think it's down to the 'Vaseline' characteristics of it. When you rub your lips together, it rubs off after a while and I have a bad habit of rubbing my lips together when they're well moisturised.
I do wear a lipliner underneath it to help it last longer and it does work.
It's very pigmented and the colour stands out with or without a lipliner.

I'd recommend this lipstick if you're looking for a moisturising lipstick, I wouldn't really recommend it if you're looking for a long lasting lipstick.

So that's my review of Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick, if you've tried it, I'd love to know your opinions!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...