My First Collection | Sneak Peek







Hi everybody!

Some of you may or may not that I'm a fashion student, I do say it quite a lot on here! I love everything about fashion and I'm striving to become a fashion designer. 

So before I get too deep into what I want to become, let me carry on with the post.
As the final part of my 2 year college course we have to put together a 4 outfit collection for our college fashion show.

My collection is based on androgyny/tomboys but girly ones, it's hard to explain. Me but in collection form haha
I wanted jackets/coats to be the main feature in my collection, consisting of 3 jackets and 1 dress coat.
My favourite colour is lilac so I wanted that to be the only colour I use along with black and white.
I wanted to have a mint green lining so I'd have a contrast lining, you never know, it may be my signature lining colour.

I've completed all my patterns so I'm pretty much ready to buy my fabric, cut out and sew!

I'm so excited because this is my first collection and the first time I get to show what I can do and what I'm all about. Ahhh!

As I progress more into making my collection, I'll definitely update you guys!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...