Throwback Thursday | Alexander Wang S/S 13


Hiya!

I'm on a roll this week with the blog, I've got so many ideas buzzing around in my head, what better place than the blog to share it?
I thought I'd start a new series which is a throwback thursday - fashion week edition. I'll be going back in time and carefully selecting (picking the faves) the best collections from back then.

To kick it off, I'm sharing with a collection I've fallen in with quite recently actually.
It's Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer from 2013.

The first thing I noticed were the cutouts! They are amazing, every single cutout is thought out and adds that edge to each outfit.
The colour palette consists of black, white, silver and nude. My kind of palette but minus lilac.

I love how the collection varies with jackets being the focus garment to simplistic dresses being the focus. Even though there's so many garments for different styles, the collection is still cohesive.

Check out Vogue for the full collection, it's truly an amazing collection!
What's your opinions guys?

Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn xo




Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...