Met Gala 2014 | Best Dressed


Hello my lovelies,

One of the biggest fashion events took place last night and oh boy, my Twitter and Instagram was going crazy.
From amazing ball gowns to matching crop tops and maxi, top celebrities graced us with their presence dedicating the night to couturier, Charles James.

This was my favourites from the night!


Hailee Steinfeld in a Prabal Gurung dress 


Beyoncé in a Givenchy Couture dress


Rihanna in a Stella McCartney dress


Kim Kardashian in a Lanvin dress


Cara Delevingne in a Stella McCartney top, pants, and shoes


Dita Von Teese in a Zac Posen dressDita Von Teese in a Zac Posen dress


Sarah Jessica Parker in an Oscar de la Renta dress


Sarah Silverman in a Zac Posen dress


Naomi Campbell in a Givenchy dress


Lui Wen in a Zac Posen dress


Emma Stone in a Thakoon dress


There's my Best Dressed list for you all! Let me know who was on your list this year and don't forget to check out my Worst Dressed and Best Make Up list!

Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...