Met Gala 2014 | Worst Dressed


Hey again,

Part 2 of my Met Gala coverage. There's always that group of bad dressers at an event, whether or not your famous. 

This is my idea of bad dressers, I just don't understand why!



Alexa Chung in a Nina Ricci dress 


Lupita Nyong’o in a Prada dress


Shailene Woodley in a Rodarte dress


Chloë Moretz in a Chanel dress


Leighton Meester in an Emilio Pucci dress


Donatella Versace


Kendall Jenner in a Topshop dress


Lea Michele in an Altuzarra dress


Solange Knowles in a Phillip Lim dress


Rita Ora in a Donna Karan Atelier dress

That's FashionSquash's Met Gala's Worst Dressed list!

Thanks for reading and check out my Best Dressed and Best Make Up list!

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...