Throwback Thursday | BCBG Max Azria A/W14


Hey guys, 

Apologies for my Throwback Thursday post going up on a Friday night, my internet was doing all kinds yesterday so instead of getting frustrated, I left it for today!

My fashion week throwbacks is something I love to do. I love looking back at those amazing collections and just remembering how much I was in awe of most of the collections.

This week's throwback is BCBG Max Azria from the A/W14 season.
After David Koma's (my favourite designer) collection, this was definitely one of the best collections for me. 

The mix of fabrics was a plus for me, the fur and the leather made me fall in love with this collection.
I'm a sucker for quite a dull and muted colour palette and this collections is all about those dull tones.

I really loved this collection, I wish I was rich because half of these pieces would be in wardrobe. 
Depressing haha!

What was your favourite from A/W14?

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great pick! I love the colour palette and the use of fur is perfect!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm yeaah, the colour palette is amazinggg!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...