OOTD | Black & Navy




Hoodie Adidas | Jeans Primark | Bomber Jacket H&M | Trainers Sports Direct | Watch eBay

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've done a OOTD, I can't wait for Summer (and for my sister to be more helpful) so I can take more outdoor OOTD's. I'm so looking forward to Summer however British weather doesn't stick to seasons, rains when it likes, snows when it likes and then we get the occasional heatwaves (I wish!)

With this outfit, I kept it casual like I usually do but I rekindled my love for my quilted H&M bomber jacket.

 I bought it last Spring and I loved it, the fit, the colour, the bright orange lining and the fact that it was quilted.
When A/W hit, it was just too cold to wear it, even layered up so it's been sitting in my wardrobe ever since. I threw on my aviator jacket first but I wasn't feeling it today so thinking about what I could replace it with, I scanned the wardrobe and voila!

Even though I'm wearing dark colours, I think I look quite Spring-y, I think it's my hair and that fact that I'm not wearing a coat!

Hope everyone's well, I'll try and do more OOTD's, I like showing you guys my outfits.
Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn  x



Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...