May Lust List 2014




Hey guys,

Woohoo, we're technically in the Summer season even though it may not feel like it!

I'm so excited, June is going to be a crazy month, I have to make a 4 piece collection, make my sister's prom dress (bricking it!) and it's my last month at college, yay!

I've been lusting over a crazy amount of things this season. There was a time I wasn't really following the trends and hardcore shopping didn't appeal to me but wow, right now, I'm itching to shop. I even did a mid May lust list if you want to check it out, I never do a mid month lust list but there's just been too much I've been loving!

Pastel colours are in and I'm glad they are, they're my favourite type of colours. I'd love to wear pastel colours head to toe but I guess that's a bit overboard.

So as you can probably tell my lust list this month is going to be a pastel-y one!

I'll start off with accessories! 
I can't wait to talk about this one, the pastel blue pointed court heels. ASOS is my favourite place to browse at the moment, their sale is amazing, their trend section is amazing and it's making shopaholics like me want to shop like crazy. Anyway, I love the cutouts in these heels, I don't have anything like these among other shoes and the colour (of course!) is gorgeous!
Next is the round frame sunglasses from New Look! I love black sunglasses that have gold accents and these ones are needed.
Lastly, is a beautiful box clutch also from New Look, and yes it's pastel blue! Box clutches are all the hype right now and I must say I love them too. They're so classy looking and can make a casual outfit look dressed up by just simply slinging it over your shoulder!

Now for the threads!
I've seen quite a few tops that have splits on the sides and I love a bit of skin showing but not too much, you know what I mean girls! Topshop have a variety but I fell in love with the palm leaf print one, I've planned outfits already. Some boyfriend jeans, gold chain, nude court heels and a neon clutch, perfect for a Summer night out.
And last but not least, a midi skater skirt. I love skater skirts and I love midi skirts but when they're combined, you can't help but fall in love with them. I saw Jennie AKA BeautybyJJ on Youtube styling midi skirts and I really liked the bright green one. So I went on a virtual hunt for midi skirts and found an amazing one on ASOS, lilac of course!

Writing this post has made me so excited about Summer shopping, I've bought quite a few things already for my birthday and for the Summer holidays but I want  need more. 

What have you all been lusting over? Anyone going on holiday and have their eye on some holiday bits?
I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn x



Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...