OOTD | Smart but Casual





Cami New Look (old) | Trousers Jane Norman | Blazer H&M | Sunglasses Primark 
Skater Shoes Topshop | Bag Peacocks

Hey everyone,

Yes, another OOTD, the sun's shining in London and I'm taking full advantage.
I love dressing up in Autumn/Winter because of the layers and jackets are my ultimate fave but when it comes to Spring/Summer, I just love the styling and the accessories.

Picking out what to wear has actually been quite fun recently, exploring the wardrobe and pulling out the Summer bits is really refreshing.

The outfit was actually for my assessment/presentation at college so I wanted to look smart but not overly stiff, if you get what I mean. I'm a casual dresser anyway so it's so easy for me to make an outfit look casual.

This OOTD is actually a farewell to my ombre bob, I've loved having blonde hair, well ginger, I don't know what colour it is but I've loved it. Short hair suits me so my next hairstyle will be short but completely different.
Not going to spoil it for you guys because a post will be going up soon so keep your eyes peeled.

I must say, I love these Topshop skater shoes, they're super hard to break in but they look amazing.

Hope you guys are all well, I'm super stressed at the moment, I've got so much to do and my brain's just shutting down. Absolutely exhausted, I can't wait for this week to be over!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit!! :D you look lovely :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...