What's New In Jess' . . . Closet? | Birkenstocks, Primark Dupe



Sandals Primark £4

Hey everyone,

As said in a previous post, I took an accidental trip to Primark and I bought a few things even though I was tempted to buy much more.

When I went in, I knew there was one thing I really wanted. These black patent birkenstocks dupes. I originally wanted the Birkenstocks from ASOS but they were hella expensive for sandals even though they are, apparently, good quality. Anyway I wasn't willing to pay £40 for sandals so when I went into Primark and saw these, I was over the moon!

Being only 10% of the price of the originals, there was no way I could leave them hanging there.
I can't wait to wear them, I'm not a fan of feet/sandals but I can make these work and hopefully if I go on holiday this year, I'll make good use of them!

What have any of you picked up from Primark lately? They have some amazing bits in right now, they have definitely stepped up their game (and their prices to be honest!). If you want some summer essentials, head to Primark ASAP!

Thanks for reading,

Jesslyn xo

Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...