OOTD: Black Leather








Jumper - H&M
Jeans - River Island
Leather Jacket - River Island
Bag - Primark
Boots - New Look (old)
Rings (set of 3) & Necklace - Primark
Scarf - can't remember, sorry!
Bracelet (pack of  2) - H&M
Casio Watch - The Watch Hut*

Hey everyone,

Another OOTD for you, I'm loving the outfit picture taking, the more I do it, the more comfortable I get.
I definitely want to show you guys more of what I'm wearing this a/w.

This outfit was a quick throw on as my mum wanted to go shopping but the weather didn't look too good. I decided to bring out the boots, I'm more of a trainers person but I didn't want my trainers to get ruined in the rain and mud!

I noticed I was wearing a lot of black leather, I'm really loving leather this season, I want more!
The midi rings were a recent purchase which I will be showing in a future haul.

Hope you guys like my outfit, how are you styling your boots this a/w?
Hope you're all well and thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Its just a great way for small bloggers like ourselves to gain recognition. If you wish to accept, please go onto my blog and read my post!

    www.closetoflace.blogspot.co.uk

    Best wishes, Lace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leather jacket! x
    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, really love the leather jacket! You've put it together really well.

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...