OOTD: All Black, Well, Sort Of.



Leather Jacket - River Island
Cropped Jumper - H&M
Belt - Primark
Trousers - Jane Norman
Necklace & Rings - Primark
Bag - Primark
Nike Blazers - JD Sports

Hey everyone,

My posts haven't been frequent at all this week, I'm still trying to adjust to my college schedule, OOTD's are posts I want to do the most but time isn't on my side.

Due to not having a proper schedule, my OOTD was taken in the college toilet. Classy.
I really liked my outfit so I thought why not take a quick pic, I love wearing all black, wish I had my black boots on and my black shopper bag haha

The image below is one of the images from the photoshoot I planned out. Photography is one of my favourite parts of my course, the whole styling process, choosing the type of lighting you want and to editing your images after.

Once I've figured out my schedule, I promise my posts we'll be frequent and consistent, just bear with me guys! There's going to be a review up tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...