College OOTD: Tapered Trousers & Shirt








Blazer - H&M
Shirt - (random shop on the high street)
Trousers - Select
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Nike Satires
Rings, Necklace, Bracelet & Bag - Primark

Hey lovelies, 

Another OOTD for you, I've been waiting ages to rock these trousers, I could've worn them ages ago but I every time I went to wear them, the outfit I'd put together didn't look right.

I'm a huge fan of tapered trousers, who's a fan too?!
I really want a few more this A/W, I think my style is changing quite a bit this A/W (don't worry, the trainers aren't going anywhere!) and I'm really excited to ease the new clothes into my wardrobe.

I know I'm going to get a good wear out of these trousers, they're so comfortable, prepare yourself, you're going to be seeing a lot of them. I'm also loving the shirt, love the fact that it's loose fitting and has movement!

More OOTD's are coming your way guys, stay tuned!
Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...