MUA Eye Shadow Shade 19 - Matte | Review




Hello lovelies,

It's review time and I'm reviewing this lovely eye shadow, I got it a couple days before I started college and have been using daily until recently as I'm trying to experiment with more colour.

I don't usually like buying single eye shadows as with palettes there's a number of colours for you to create a look with. However, I couldn't resist and ending up buying it because I loved the shade and the fact that it was matte.
I have hooded eyelids so matte eye shadows are best when doing crease work as shimmery/pearl eye shadows emphasise that I have hooded eyelids.

I mainly use this eye shadow for the crease which I use my blending brush to blend in, It's quite pigmented and lasts long with a primer, I tried it without a primer and it creased halfway through the day as I have oily skin so since I've always used a primer and it's always lasted the day.

I'm quite happy with this product and at £1 you can't really go wrong, it's definitely great to have if you want that everyday, neutral look. I'd recommend it!

Let me know if you've tried it or any other mono eye shadows from MUA!
Thanks for reading lovelies

MRP are having a competition to win free fashion for a whole year, click here to enter! Don't miss out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...