College OOTD: Skater Skirt & Cropped Jumper






my hands look horrible, damn you lighting!
Shirt - Primark
Cropped Jumper - H&M
Skater Skirt - Primark
Leather Jacket - River Island
Bangle - H&M
Necklace (set of 3) - Primark
Bracelet, Rings & Bag - Primark
Shoes - Nike Satires

Hey guys,

How's your Sunday? Did the time change absolutely destroy your lovely Sunday lie in? It destroyed mine, I was up at 6, blog reading and online shopping, my body refused to believe it wasn't 7.
Speaking of online shopping, I can't stop, I seriously can't, I've bought so much, eBay has a huge part to play in my spending. There will be a massive haul soon, I've bought all kinds.

Today's post is an OOTD, this outfit was all about layering up. It is definitely getting colder and I'm so excited to start wearing my winter clothes. I have been finding it hard to find that perfect winter coat but I'll get there even if it means I end up with 10 haha

I'm a huge fan of the shirt and jumper combo, it's a great way to layer and change how a jumper looks.
My leather jacket is one of my favourite a/w pieces because it's so easy to throw on with anything. Leather jackets don't keep me warm at all (not sure about anyone else?!) so it is definitely my layering number one!

This outfit was also a chance to get out my favourite skirt. It's a textured, floral skater skirt. I love the way it looks and feels. Even my college complimented it and asked where I got it from, she was surprised when I said Primark. Primark are upping their game (and their prices!) and have some amazing a/w bits and bobs. It's worth taking a trip, I'm sure you'll find loads to buy! If you have already, what bits have you bought from Primark recently?

Hope you guys liked my outfit, let me know what you've been wearing this a/w and how you're styling that jumper or those boots!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...