Coats I Love



Oversized Coat - Primark

Hi guys,

If you follow me on twitter, you'd see my ongoing tweets about how much I love tweed blazers and coats.
I really do love them.

I've picked 3 that I've had my eye on online, my favourite has to be the dark BF coat from New Look, however I still can't decide which one I actually want.

I suggested to my mum that I could get 2, she said 'that's ridiculous' as I have one too many jackets and coats already. I said 'I'll get one, it's an investment' haha
I've got so many ways to wear it planned out with clothes I also don't have but I'm so excited!

What are your opinions on the BF coats that are floating about?  And how would you style them? I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading

There's a chance for you to win free fashion for a whole year from MRP, enter here guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...