MUA Glamour Nights Eye Shadow Palette | Review





Hello beauty lovers,

I've got a palette review for you today, I purchased this MUA palette back in July for my birthday and I've been testing it out since and I've got an opinion on every shade. I'm not going to bore you with that kind of analysis, just my favourites and least favourites.

At £4, this palette is great value for a drugstore brand and I'm happy I can trust MUA to give me good products for amazing prices.

My favourites from this palette are the navy, black, grey and brown shade. I bought this palette to help venture into colour but the more neutral ones seem to be my favourite shades. The black shade is incredibly pigmented, got to be careful when applying it haha. I love the navy shade, I use it all the time, it's quite dark for everyday use but I really like it and brighten it up with some white eyeliner and a lighter in the inner corner.

My least favourite shades are the green, purple and occasionally the red shade. First of all, they're not as pigmented as I thought they would, the purple shade is quite chalky and don't really like green and shimmer together. The red shade is an on and off for me, sometimes I want it to be more pigmented, other times I love the way it is, depends on the look I'm going for.

Another downside for me was that it's not a palette I could live off as the colours aren't as easy to put together as the Undressed palette, I usually use one or two shades from this palette and use my Undressed palette to bring it together.

Overall, I really like this palette, especially the neutral shades, it defeats the purpose of buying a palette for testing out more colours but I'm quite happy with the palette as a whole.

What are your opinions on this MUA palette? Let me know guys,
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...