EOTD: Wedding Edition




Hey everybody,

Today's post is an 'eye of the day', I used my  120 colours eye shadow palette that I bought 
from Amazon (buy here). I used the 5 shades shown above to create this look.

I wore this look to a wedding, I post the OOTD 2 weeks ago and said I'd show you guys what my eyes were like. If you want to see what I was wearing, click here to have a look!

I wanted my eyes to have the same colours as the dress/shoes etc. I was wearing so I went for a turquoise colour which matched the panel on my dress, I used the royal blue and brown shade to blend into the crease. I then use the coral shade (which matched my shoes and clutch) for the waterline. 
To open up my eyes I used the sea green for my tear duct, added some mascara and liquid liner and voila!

For the rest of my face, I used the MUA Blusher in Candyfloss and Miss Sporty Lipstick in Bubblegum.

What do you beauties think of my EOTD, what are your favourite colours to use for eyeshadow looks?
Any eyeshadow looks you want me to create with certain colours?
I'd really love to know!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...