Boots I Love


Celestina Suede Platform Ankle Boots In Black - Missguided


Hey,

It's boots season and there's a million and one boots out there for us to grab and wear.
I thought I'd do a post on my faves that I've seen recently.

My favourites vary from ankle boots to the high leg boots, as you can see I'm really loving suede boots, I think suede is my favourite material for shoes, I love the way they look.

I think boots (along with jackets/coats) are going to be my favourite things to buy, which are your favourite pair from my favourites?

I can't wait to buy more boots, yes, more buying haha,
thanks for reading guys

2 comments:

  1. I like the cut-out boots on the top right. I'm a major fan of boots...I even wear them in the summer, since it's hardly ever hot in Scotland! x

    www.lovefromloulou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge trainers fan so boots this a/w are new to me, I've only got one pair of leather boots and uggs!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...