September Lust List '13





    Hey guys,

    October's here! I'm so excited for this month, there's so much clothes and shoes I want for Autumn. I haven't been wanting make up bits however I ordered a 120 eye shadow palette and brush set yesterday and I'm really excited to get them, they'll be featured in an upcoming haul post!

    As you can see my lust list is full of footwear, the 2 boots from Topshop have been keeping me glued to my laptop, I can't decide which ones I want to get, which ones do you guys like more?
    I've been wanting a new pair of black heels for a while, there's a wedding coming up soon, so I though I'd use that chance to buy new ones.

    I reaaaally need that coat! It will be mine.
    Think of all the ways you can style it, ahh, I'm so excited!

    When my L'Oreal True Match Foundation finishes, a new foundation needs to be added to my collection, I have the Revlon Colorstay but it's slightly darker than my skin tone which I'll mainly use for when I'm darker in the Summer or if I mix it with a lighter foundation.

    Lastly, is a piece of jewellery, a cuff bracelet I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks, it's from Black Tied, they're an online business and sell jewellery. They have some great pieces on there, so unique, I'd definitely check it out!

    That was what I've been lusting over throughout September, let me know which you prefer and what you've been lusting over too!
    Thanks for reading

    2 comments:

    1. That cuff bracelet is stunning! Love it! xxx

      misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know! I need it haha

        Thanks for commenting xx

        Delete

    Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
    I always reply so make sure you check back!

    If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

    Jesslyn xo

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...