OOTD: Wedding









Dress - Arden B.
Shoes & Clutch - New Look (old)
Jewellery - Primark

Hey,

As you can see, I'm not in trainers today and I've swapped them for a pair of heels. This dress had been sitting in my wardrobe for a while and going to the wedding was a chance for me to wear it.
My dad bought it from Arden B. when he last went to New York, I think it's an American brand, I've linked the site above.

I was going to be boring and wear a pair of black heels with a black clutch but in the end I decided to brighten it all up with my matching pair of coral heels and clutch. 
I was in such a rush to get ready because I'd woken up late that I couldn't find the matching flower to go in my hair, boo :(

You can't really see my make up in the pictures but I'm going to re-create it in a FOTD for you guys!

I'm actually quite tired and I'm in bed typing this but I was looking through the pictures I took yesterday and wanted to get this post up.
Hope you guys liked my outfit, thanks for reading and stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS dress! I love the shoes you've teamed it up with, they are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked my outfit :) xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...