OOTD ft The Watch Hut*





Apologies for the change from portrait to landscape, didn't think these pictures would be in the same post!

Crop Top - Primark
Trousers - Jane Norman 
Boyfriend Blazer - Primark
Bag & Belt - Primark
Scarf - Jane Norman
Gold Bracelet, Rings
 & Necklace - Primark
Beaded Bracelet - (present from Morocco)
Casio Watch (review) - The Watch Hut*
Shoes - Nike Blazers
Lips - LA Colors Matte Lipstick - Berry Ice

Hi guys,

Originally, I wasn't going to use these pictures for an OOTD but I didn't want my outfit to go to waste so I eventually decided to use them.
I wore this outfit to the University of East London (Docklands) open day, my mum got so excited by the view that she forced me to take pictures. Not going to lie, the view was lovely, seeing the planes taking off and landing, pretty cool!
The open day was really good, both me and my mum enjoyed ourselves, they had a taster session, we got to make our own patterns which was really fun. I definitely want to apply to study Fashion Design at UEL! Did you go to the open day, what did you think?

My outfit was pretty simple, I've been loving the all black look lately but I wanted to brighten it up so I added my grey blazer to the outfit.
My make up was also quite simple, I wore my dark red lipstick to add something to the face, I'm glad I dressed comfortable (like I always do!) because of the unexpected 2 hour journey, I like long journeys but not when you're accompanied by your mum, constantly talking!

I've planned some good posts for this week so keep your lovely eyes peeled and thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Haha moms are so cute ! Soo something my mom would do xx You look lovely !

    kouturekittenblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool yeah, she tries to make the most out of every journey! and thank you x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...