October Lust List 13



Well guys, I might as well call this post 'October eBay lust list' because I've been currently obsessed with eBay, I've ordered so much and my watch list is never ending.
There as so many great bargains on eBay, I'm surprised I didn't turn to it sooner when I couldn't find things I wanted online or in store.

I was definitely on the hunt for some a/w bits when I came across the parka jacket, I was so surprised at the price, it was half the price I was willing to pay for a parka. That's when my hunt for more things began.
I've really wanted a long blazer so I found one on the trusty eBay, there's a few colours it comes in.
Last year, I wanted to buy a fur gilet but I couldn't find any that I liked and were a price that I was willing to pay so this year I did little search and I found this one. I love the look of the fur and how long it is!

On to the accessories, I've seen this beautiful necklace all over the blogging world, I love the way it looks on black high neck tops or with a black shirt! (I'm slowly drifting to imaginary dress up land).
I'm starting to love my gold jewellery more and more, I used to be a huge silver fan but I'm starting to like gold much more now. Which brings me to this lovely gold cuff bracelet, doesn't it look beautiful guys?
It's definitely a bracelet I'd wear all the time and the price is even more beautiful!

My last victim is a concealer palette, first of all, I know I don't need it. I just want it.
I can't get out of my head that I won't need all the shades but the price is so attractive that I'm willing to let a couple of shades go to waste. That's bad, I know guys, I can't help it!

That's it guys, I've probably made you want to rush to eBay to have a little look, I've linked all the things I've mentioned at the top.
I hope you guys liked my eBay lust list haha and why don't you lovely people tell me what you've had your eyes on, on eBay, I'd love to know, really love to know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...