Christmas EOTD Series #1






Hello my lovely readers,

Christmas is around the corner and you're probably going to be going out throughout the Christmas period so little Miss Jesslyn over here has decided to help you with your eye shadow.
I'm going to be using my 120 colours eye shadow palette (review) to be creating all the looks, I'll state otherwise if I use any other palettes.
During the festive season, it's all about the eyes and dress for me, I love wearing glitter and bright colours. It's the only time I actually wouldn't mind wearing lots of colour and glitter, all that crazy stuff!

So for the next few Fridays until Christmas, I'll be doing a series on Christmas EOTD's and this is the first one! I'll be doing videos just to help you out as it's easier than writing out a step by step.

So I hope you like and will enjoy my Christmas beauty series,
thanks for reading and let me know of any colours you'd like me to use in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...