Christmas EOTD Series #2







Hey guys,

Here is the 2nd post for my Christmas EOTD series. If you missed the 1st post, I said I'll be using my 120 colours eye shadow palette (review) to create all the looks for this series.

Today, I went for a green smokey/glittery look and I think it's great for the party season!
I'm actually having fun experimenting with colours for this series, let me know if there are any colours you'd like me to work with!
I think this look would go great with a nude lip or pink lipstick with lip gloss!

What do you guys think? Do you prefer the 1st look or the 2nd? I'd love to know!
Thanks for reading and watching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...