Current Favourites | Tops


                                                                                   



Burgundy Blouse - Primark
Stripey Peplum Top - (bought for me) similar
White Shirt - (random shop on the high street) similar
Cropped Jumper - H&M

Hey guys,

Another current favourites for you and today it's tops!
Tops aren't usually a big thing for me during a/w because people can never see them as they're hidden under jackets, blazers and cardigans.
Basics do great, black stretchy vest tops and oversized white tees!
My favourites are the tops I've been wearing over the past month or so, I find them easy to throw on with a pair of jeans and trainers or high waisted trousers and boots with my coat.

I definitely need to invest in more jumpers for winter, large knit, baggy ones as I don't have very many and I'm going to need them!
I can't wait to do my winter lookbook, those are my current favourite tops, what are your favourites this a/w?
Let me know and stay tuned for more current favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...