OOTD: We Like To Partaaay






Crop Top Primark | Pinafore New Look | Coat Primark | Bag Peacocks | Scarf (can't remember) | 
Rings eBay | Bracelet Primark | Watch (my sister's, from Argos, I think) | Shoes Nike Satires

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't been blogging as frequently but I've got some great posts planned for this week so hopefully I'll be back with the blogging soon.
This is an outfit I wore to my close friend's birthday dinner, it was more of a chill out day so trainers were a must. We also went to see Bad Grandpa (it was amazing, you need to go and see it asap!) after having dinner at Franco Manca which is a pizza restaurant in Westfield, wish I took a picture to show you guys! 

I thought I'd dress up my outfit with the jewellery because I wanted to wear quite comfortable and casual clothing.
My make up was quite out there as well, I had a coral and navy smokey eye with a nude lip so definitely a night look.
I had a great night and loved my outfit, what do you think guys?!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...