The #BigBlogmasProject

#bigblogmasproject


Hey everyone!

  I'm going to be taking part in the #bigblogmasproject that Nicole from Cole of the Ball created. Starting from the 1st of December, I'm going to be blogging everyday until Christmas eve. So you're going to be seeing a lot of me and many other bloggers during December. To keep up with all the posts, the twitter hashtag is #bigblogmasproject and you can also follow the twitter account @BBlogmasproject.

Hope you guys are going to enjoy reading my posts, also all the bloggers that are going to be taking part are linked below!


Thanks for reading and stay tuned!
Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting good luck with the project :) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...