Christmas Lust List | #bigblogmasproject Day 1



Hey guys,

This is my first post of the month and the #bigblogmasproject. At the beginning of each month I do a lust list and what better way than to start the month of December with a Christmas Lust List!

There's not much I want for Christmas, I'm more of a giver, I love buying and giving Christmas presents! These are a few things that I've had my eye on for the past month or so.

I really want an electrical facial cleansing brush and I found this beauty on eBay for under £5, the Clarisonic ones are way too expensive so this is a great alternative.

As I received a Casio watch from The Watch Hut a while ago and loved it, I've been eyeing up the gold version of it and I really, really want it.

There are also a few fashion pieces I've been lusting over too. The Topshop Croc Bomber is so beautiful, I love the detail and I'm a huge fan of bomber jackets!
I'm in need of some jumpers and I saw this lovely burgundy one on the New Look website.
Lastly, the Zara court shoes, I love the look of court shoes and they look so classy and clean. I really want a pair to have and these lovely Zara ones would be amazing to have in my shoe collection.

That's my Christmas Lust List, what are you lusting over for Christmas, I'd love to know!
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...