NOTD | More Lilac #bigblogmasproject Day 7




Barry M Nail Paint - Lilac Foil 142

Hey guys, 

Day 7 and I bring to you a NOTD, I paint my nails every now and then and it's usually with the same colours over and over again.
Lilac is my favourite colour and when I saw this nail polish in my Barry M goody bag from Clothes Show Live, I was so happy!

 I woke up this morning and quickly put it on and I love it, I love the metallic effect and how quickly it dries.
I'm going to be wearing it a lot, lilac is definitely one of my favourite colours for my nails, especially during Spring/Summer.

This is actually the first Barry M nail polish I've tried and I'm impressed, can't wait to try out the rest I've got and I'm sure I'm going to be purchasing a few this season!

What are your favourite nail polish colours? Are you a fan of metallic nail polishes?
Let me know and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn

2 comments:

  1. I love Barry M Nail polishes! Such a gorgeous metallic lilac colour :) Lovely post!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww, I want more haha and thank you xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...