Christmas Guide | For Her #bigblogmasproject Day 4


Prepare for Pleasure MAC Divine Night Lipstick | Embellished Clutch Bag Topshop | 

Hi guys, 

Christmas is around the corner and I'm sure some of you have started running around like headless chicken to find those perfect gifts.

I've put together a Christmas gift guide and I'll be doing a 3 part series so first up is for the ladies!

All the mums, sisters, aunties, grandmothers, girlfriends, wives and daughters. Yes, all the women haha!
This gift guide is for them, I tried to pick out gifts, I'd want myself, maybe my mum or sister would want also.

My favourite is the Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System. I love to receive it as Christmas present. I'd it's on the expensive side but what lovely dad, boyfriend or husband wouldn't want to spend a little money *cough cough*

What are you planning to get as Christmas gifts for her?
Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...