OOTD | Teach Me How To Layer Up #bigblogmasproject Day 9







Burgundy Top Primark | Pinafore New Look | Boyfriend Blazer Primark | Shoes Nike Team Hustle D6 Junior Basketball Trainers | Coat Primark | Hat (my sister's) | Gold Bracelet Primark | Watch eBay | Rings Primark & eBay

Hello everyone,

It feels like I haven't done an OOTD in ages!

It's day 8, can't believe we've done a week of December already, it's going to be 2014 before we know it. 
I've been quite busy lately, with college, family and just everything in general so taking pictures of my outfits is something I never remember to do.

It's cold out here and layering up is essential so this is my combination of clothing. I really wanted to wear my pinafore because I don't think I'm going to wear it again until Spring, I can't handle the cold! How are you all layering up? 

This is the first time I've shown you guys an outfit with my 'new' trainers, well they're not new to me haha
I'll be featuring them in my lookbook soon so you'll get to see more of them.

I'm definitely going to be doing lots more OOTD's this Winter, you can have so much fun with Winter fashion because there's so much more to wear!
Stay tuned and thanks for reading

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...