Christmas EOTD Series #3 #bigblogmasproject Day 6






Hey everyone,

It's day 6 and I've got another EOTD for my Christmas series, I've been using my 120 colours eye shadow palette to create them.

I love the oranges and gold for Christmas, it's great with an all black outfit and a glossy nude lip.

I applied the coral shade all over the lid and then added the 2 dark shades into the crease.
I lastly added my highlight shade under my brows and added the gold shade in my tear duct.

What do you guys think? Is it a look you'd go for?
Let me know and thanks for reading

Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Jesslyn this looks SOOO nice!!
    I wish I could my eyeshadow like this - you're brilliant.

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...