NOTD | Retro Pink #bigblogmasproject Day 15




Barry M Nail Paint - Retro Pink

Hello my friends!

Day 15 and uh huh, it's another NOTD! Since buying the Barry M goody bag at Clothes Show Live, I've been having so much fun testing out the colours. I did a NOTD post last week on the lilac colour I tried, have a look at the post and tell me which one's your favourite, I'd love to know!

Today's colour is pink!

I hardly ever paint my nails pink, I always think they look too girly for me. I'm not a huge pink fan but I really like this pink on my nails. It's a hot pink which is my favourite shade of pink alongside pastel pink.

I only applied one coat and it looks amazing, I'm surprised that they look that good with only one coat.
They dried quite quickly which makes me more than happy to use it again. I'm so impatient when it comes to sitting still and waiting for my nails to dry, I always smudge them, always!

Another thumbs up to Barry M, another amazing nail polish in my collection!
What are your favourites from Barry M? Let me know, I'd love to purchase some more for Christmas!
Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...