Another Mini Haul #bigblogmasproject Day 10




Superdrug Body Spray | Nivea Pearl & Beauty Anti-Perspirant | MUA Nail Polish in Koala Bear
All Superdrug
La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo

Hi guys,

Day 10 and yes, it's another haul, disgusting I know. To my defence, it's a mini one!
Every time I put up a haul, I end up going shopping again, I love shopping at this time of the year, whether it's for myself or others.

Me and my best friend popped into Superdrug to have a look at some things for her and I remembered I needed to get new body sprays and things.
Lots of people like going make up shopping with me because I'm always recommending things, giving mini reviews and telling them what to stay away from, being a beauty blogger makes life easier.

So after being a personal shopper, I had a look at the MUA counter (which is usually empty) and decided to try out a MUA nail polish, I've always seen good reviews so I thought why not, it's only £1!

Lastly, I really wanted to try out the La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo before buying it, so headed over to the website to see if I could get a sample and voila, I managed to get my hands on one. Great stuff, can't wait to see the results and hopefully purchase a full size one as I also got a voucher for £2 off for it!

That's another haul for you lovelies, anything you've bought from Superdrug recently?
Have you tried the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, did it work for you?

Stay tuned for reviews and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...