Current Favourites | Brushes #bigblogmasproject Day 2



Flat Top Foundation Brush eBay | Buffing Brush Real Techniques Core Collection | Blending Brush eBay |  Pencil Brush eBay | Eyebrow Brush W7 12 Piece Brush Set

Hi everyone, 

It's day 2 of the #bigblogmasproject and it's another one of my current favourites. 
I'm showing you guys what I'm using on my face and loving!

As you can see the majority of my favourite brushes are from eBay, eBay is a great place to buy brushes at very, very cheap prices and the quality is amazing. I was originally on the hunt for Real Techniques dupes and found some and also found these beauties. I'd really recommend it if you're on a budget to have a look on eBay, you'll definitely find some lovely bits on there. Trust me!

My Real Techniques Buffing Brush is also a favourite of mine, it's a great brush but can only be purchased with the Core Collection, which is annoying because many buy the collection for the Buffing Brush!
It's definitely worth it and I love using it for my liquid foundations as it 'buffs' it in really well and gives that flawless finish.

Lastly, my eyebrow brush. It's not a unique brush but I use it every day without fail and it's one of my faves.
It's a brush that gets pushed at the back of my brushes because it's an essential one.
I use it to brush out my brows and blend it out when I've finished drawing them on. It does a great job!

What are your favourite brushes? Would you agree with my faves?
Let me know and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. id definitely agree with on on the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I would be lost without it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's an amazing brush! x
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...