Clothes Show Live 2013 | My Experience #bigblogmasproject Day 8


Hey everyone, 

Last week, I won Clothes Show Live tickets and chose Saturday to attend.
The last time I went to Clothes Show Live I was 14 and went with my Textiles class at school. Since then, I've always wanted to go the next year and hoped my school would take us again but they didn't and forgot all about it.
As I'd started blogging last year, lots of bloggers were going and I really wanted to go but couldn't afford it and wasn't prepared.
So this year, I made it my mission to get to Clothes Show Live and it was fate that I won tickets to go with my best friend that really wanted to go too!

I must say there was a lot to look at and it was definitely overwhelming, I left with 2 goody bags as I just couldn't carry anything else or spend my money on lots of stuff!

Saw quite a few celebs which was cool and listened to Kingsland Road sing (it was evident why they're not on XFactor anymore haha!)

Below are a few pictures I took!

Lauren Goodger!

 Gemma!





 Henry Holland & Becca Dudley!

Overall, I'm so happy I won tickets to go, I definitely want to go next year, at least I'll be prepared for the endless rows of stalls and brands and make up and clothes and goody bags haha

Did you go to CSL? Did you have have fun and will you be going next year?

Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I went the same day as you, I had an amazing time! Did a post about my day there over on my blog if you want to check it out:)
    Megan xx
    http://mynamesmegan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you had fun! I'll definitely have a look xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...