NOTD: Plum Wine Revisited




Clear Nail Polish - Amazon
LA Colors Nail Lacquer with Hardeners - Plum Wine

  Hello lovelies,

Look who tried to get creative with her nails!
I'm not a huge nail polish wearer but sometimes you just need it to add that extra oomph to your look.

Last A/W, I was loving this nail polish, it was definitely my go to nail polish along with the black one. I hardly changed them because they looked good and it was easier than having to think about what to go for next!
What colours are you obsessed with during A/W?
Since then, it's been hidden in the back of my drawers feeling sorry for it's self, so I decided to whip it out and do something creative.
I love different colour tips, I love how simple they look even if you're using the wildest of colour. I think I'm also missing acrylic nails (not allowed them at college, health and saftey) where I always do white or black tips. Hurry up Summer, I need my acrylics!

I haven't done a nail of the day in such a long time, I usually show them during an OOTD but I like talking about my nails, they've been chipping and splitting like crazy recently!
Clear nail polish has been helping a lot, it helps harden my nails so I know that if I knock them they won't break as easily.

What are your tips and tricks for having healthy nails? Any products you'd recommend?
Let me know!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for the liebster award, see the post here: http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award-1.html because I love your blog. I hope you have fun doing it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I really appreciate it! You're actually the 5th person to nominating me for the Liebster Award so I don't think I'll be doing it again on my blog but I really do appreciate you nominating me :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...