OOTD | I Feel Good





I'm not sure if it's my eyes but do the pictures look weird?!

Dipped Hem Shirt Primark | Corduroy Leggings (mum bought them ages ago!) similar 
Boyfriend Blazer Primark | Rings, Necklace & Bag Primark | Coat Primark
Beaded Bracelet (present from Morocco) | Casio Watch The Watch Hut* | Boots eBay

Hey everyone,

Look who's looking happy again. In my last OOTD, I couldn't even show my face because I looked horrid due to being ill. I've been fighting the cold and I'm much better as you can tell by my face.
I love showing you guys what I'm wearing because I feel like my style is quite different.

I'm loving my new boots, any chance I get to wear them, I chuck them on and go!
It's definitely getting colder and I'm actually finding it hard to layer up, I need to do some research (stalking other bloggers!)  on layering.

I'm going to be doing quite a few OOTD's this season, I'm really looking forward to showing you what I'm wearing. This is exactly why I love A/W, there's so many things to wear!
What are you wearing this season?

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Jesslyn



2 comments:

  1. Girl has anyone told you lately how GORGEOUS you are?? Some seriously fab and fashionable looks here! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank youuuu, that's made my night! Really appreciate it! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...