What's In My Bag tag







Hey everyone!

About a week ago, I did a 'what's in my bag' post but it was the college edition so check it out as you get to see what's in my peers' bags too!
First of all, my bag is from Primark, it was around £12, I think and I originally bought it for college but I love the size so now I use it for nearly everything.
As you can see, I carry a lot of junk in my bag, from food to fabric swatches you'll find it in my bag!
My college kit is always in my bag on a college as it has everything I need in it, speaking of college, I also need my ID pass to get into college. Then we have my make up bag and purse which have all my essentials inside from all my make up bits to my key and oyster.

I also carry a hair brush and my Victoria Secret's fragrance mist, they are just extras in my bag which are only in there if I remember to chuck them in as I carry a perfume sample and hardly brush my hair during the day anyway.

My charger, phone and earphones are always, always in my bag, I make sure they're in my bag before I leave the house. I can't live without music on my bus journeys and there would be no music if I had a dead battery so charger is essential.

You guys got me on a bad day, I've got my lunch in my bag, not a healthy one but it makes me happy and hunger free! I always have my thermal mug with me because I hardly ever have breakfast before I go out in the mornings, I'd definitely recommend you all to get one, especially for winter! Who doesn't love a tea in the mornings?

Then we've got my miscellaneous items, a pen, half a pack of paracetamol which I always need as I'm prone to headaches and all that stuff. Tissues are essential never know when you might need them!

As a fashion student, I'm always in the process of making a garment or doing some kind of sampling and this time I managed to be doing both. I'm currently making a white shirt (post soon!) so I've got to carry that around with me and I'm also starting a new project at the same time which is why I have fabric swatches.

So I hope you guys loved taking a peek inside my bag, I can assure you I don't have this much stuff in my bag all the time (that's a lie). I'm actually surprised I can fit all of it into my bag, it isn't that big, it's a magical bag!

Thanks for reading everyone and stay tuned my lovelies

4 comments:

  1. I always have my charger on me, I think its essential!! but now every day at college someone will ask to borrow it-.- xx
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, having my charger on me was a secret until now, people don't really ask anyway, I'd hate that x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank youu, well Primark says thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...