Current Favourites | Rings


Double Cross Ring - Primark

Fonda Triangle Ring In Gold - Missguided (currently on Sale)

Twisted Ring - Primark (pack of 4)
Infinity Midi Ring - Primark (pack of 3)
Small Diamond Ring - Primark (pack of 4)

Hey everyone,

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be doing current favourites on different areas of fashion and beauty. Today, it's rings!

I love wearing rings, I think it's the easiest way to accessorise your outfits. As you can tell, I've got a little theme going here, gold and Primark. I'm really starting to love my gold jewellery, I was a huge silver fan before but for the past couple of months, I've been buying and wearing gold much more. I love the way it stands out when your wearing all black, that's my favourite way to wear gold. Are you a gold or silver fan?

I love Primark for providing beautiful rings for me to wear and they're crazily cheap too. The packs I bought were only £1.50! Have you picked up any rings from Primark recently? They have a huge selection from pretty midi rings to big vintage rings, if you can't find that perfect ring that suits you and your style, take a trip to Primark!

I recently bought the triangle ring from Missguided around a week ago (I'll feature it in a haul soon!), it's definitely a show-stopping ring, I wore it the day before yesterday and few people couldn't help but comment how big and dangerous my ring was haha I did have to take it off to use a sewing machine though. It's great for jazzing up an outfit, it's also on sale at the moment and they have a silver version too! Thumbs up Missguided.

Those are my favourite rings, I definitely want to build up my collection, maybe more silver rings to balance it out (any excuse to shop!). Let me know which is your favourite ring and any recent great finds, I'd love to know!

Hope you're well and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...