What's In My Sewing Kit?








Embroidery Scissors
Fabric Scissors
Pens
Pencils
Rubber
Tracing Wheel
Needles
Pins
Thimble
Unpicker
Tape Measure
Notepad

Hey everyone,

I got a shock text, the day before yesterday, from my college tutor saying I had college yesterday, I was so annoyed. I planned to be ready for Thursday, seeing a text on Monday shocked my system. However, I was ready but shocked at how I had to be up and out the house by 9 after being off for 2 months.

Anywho! Every lesson I have, I've got to make sure I've got my college essentials eg. fabric scissors, pins etc. so I put together 'a sewing kit' to take to college halfway through my first year and it really helped.

My mum purchased the A5 sized tin from Aldi for £2.99 and it had a tape measure, tracing wheel and some other bits which I put into my sewing tool box and put the ones I usually use, into the tin.

I put all the things listed above into this small tin, which is great because I carry all that in my bag and it doesn't take up too much space inside and I still have a lot of space to throw everything else in!

I'd really recommend you make up a kit if you need to carry all the stuff I do, it really helps and stops you forgetting things at home if you can be a bit unorganised or forgetful.

If you'd like me to do a what's in my college bag post, let me know!
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...