NYFW - Spring/Summer 2014 - My Top 10


BCBG by Max Azria


Louise Goldin


Tanya Taylor



Mara Hoffman



Jill Stuart



Zac Posen



Vivienne Tam



Caroline Herrera



Diane von Furstenburg



Oscar De La Renta



Hey everyone,

As many of you fashion lovers may know, London Fashion Week started today. I was excited when New York Fashion Week started but even more excited when London was starting.
I love London fashion so Fashion Week is proper fascinating.

Back to New York, I was super impressed by the collections this season, from cutouts to floral and from all white to all black, spring trends are going to be amazing.

I loved the crop tops and the structured jackets, the skater skirts and the prints.
It feels good to know what type of trends may be gracing our high streets shops with its presence.

Every season, I say 'Oscar de la Renta was definitely my favourite' but this season it was so hard to choose a favourite. If I really, really had to, I'd say Mara Hoffman and BCBG by Max Azria were my favourite collections this season! What were you favourite collections?

 I'm super excited for Spring and the trends that are going to be around, Autumn is just starting so there is a long time until I start thinking about what to wear in Spring, but I can't wait!

Are you excited for spring, I know I am,
thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Oscar De La Renta was one of my favourite lines during NYFW as well!

    - Marci | AmourMarci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always my favourite but this season there were so many amazing collections!

      Delete
  2. Love it all! It's so hard to pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww, even to pick a top 10 was hard! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jesslyn, great top picks! I am loving number 6 hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren, thank you and that dress is heaven haha
      Thanks for commenting xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...