LA Colors Metallic Eye Shadow - Devious - Review







Hey everyone,

This is going to be a review on an eye shadow palette I purchased from Beauty Base in Westfield.

It has 5 shades and goes from light to dark.
This palette is great for creating a blue/purple smoky eye, it's super pigmented so you have to be careful not to pack too much onto your brush or you'll have too much product on your lid.

It performs best when it is applied with a primer, the colour is much bolder when a primer is used.

I don't see the difference between the two blue shades and I think it's a waste of a shade, a darker purple could've been added instead of another blue. What do you guys think?

The great thing about this palette is that it was only a £1, which is crazy for the quality it provides.
I'm definitely going to be purchase more shades. £5 for 25 shades sounds so good and definitely not bank breaking.

I love LA Colors and their price range is unbelievable.
I'd really recommend them.

Have you tried anything from LA Colors?
Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...